Microsoft Exchange Server
Technology continues to evolve at the speed of light, yet email remains as a critical communication tool for businesses. Microsoft Exchange Server is one of the most popular tools for not only exchanging emails, but also sharing calendars, creating contact lists and collaborating on team projects in a business setting.
Exchange includes a mail server, an email client and groupware applications designed to help team members communicate with one another. With robust yet user-friendly features and reliable service, Exchange makes it easy to host your company’s email data.
To ensure you get the most out of your Exchange server, it’s a smart idea to outsource management to a trusted third-party provider. Here’s why:
- Reliable service. Hosting an Exchange server with a good provider means you are always connected to your important data. You don’t have to worry about installing and configuring all of the components of your server or monitoring the service. Your provider does the work for you to ensure you always have access to the information you need.
- If something goes wrong with service, your provider is there is handle the glitch for you. Rather than having to spend hours or days diagnosing the problem, your provider handles the matter quickly so you can get back to business.
- All the features you need, in one central location. Your Microsoft Exchange host gives you more than email service. All of your calendars, contacts and tasks are organized in one easy-access location. In addition, you have the ability to access email from any Web browser, so that you can continue working on the go and remote employees can use the service.
- Complete backup and redundancy. You will not need to worry about losing important emails and other information with Exchange hosting. All data is backed up securely. Even if an unforeseen event interrupts service, you always have access to your critical data.
- With business growth or seasonal changes in your business, your managed Exchange service is easy to scale up or down. You never have to worry about making the necessary adjustments in-house, because your provider handles everything for you. Do you have a busy holiday season or a slow period over the summer? Not a problem. You can get what you need when you need it, and cut back whenever it makes sense to do so.
- Wireless syncing. Do you need to access email, calendars and contacts while you’re on the go? Wireless synching keeps all of your information available from your phone or your tablet so you never miss an important meeting or message. That’s a crucial benefit for salespeople who rarely sit at a desk and take most meetings from the nearest coffee shop.
- Exchange makes it possible to store and share files quickly and securely. If your business needs to be PCI-compliant, for example, Exchange ensures you are following the required regulations.
When you need to do more than just send and receive email, a dedicated Microsoft Exchange server is the best way to go. Keep your important data and contacts at your fingertips, and avoid interruptions to service that can cripple your business.